The term “The CleanBoot” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in NSW Australia. The term “you” refers to the users or customers of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The CleanBoot ’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of NSW Australia.
- Copyright Notice. This website and its content is copyright of The CleanBoot – © The CleanBoot 2015.
- All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- The CleanBoot might get its content from a wide range of sources and it includes facts, views, opinions and information likely to be of interest to users of the website. While all reasonable care is taken, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, performance or fitness for any particular purpose of the content or the website, nor do we endorse or accept any responsibility for any views, advice, recommendations or opinions expressed on the website or any website to which we link. You should note that any contact or arrangements made between you and any third party named on the website, or any third party website linked from it (including without limitation any website with which we have a commercial association), is at your own risk, and The CleanBoot accepts no liability. The content should only be used for your general information and use and not by way of specific recommendation or advice, as every individual’s circumstances are different. Before making any decision or taking any action based in whole or in part on the content, you should always make your own independent checks of any information that is important in making such decision or taking such action.
- The CleanBoot does not give any warranties in respect of the content or the website, freedom from viruses or other contamination that the website is compatible with any computer systems, software and browsers. All implied warranties or duties are excluded save if and to the extent that they may not lawfully be excluded.
- The CleanBoot shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of, or inability to use the website or content or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of using the website or content, other than death or personal injury resulting from use of the website directly caused by the negligence of The CleanBoot. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that The CleanBoot will not be liable to you and/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to lost profits, loss of privacy or for failure to fulfil any duty) or for any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or related to the use of the website or the content, or to any breach of the Terms by The CleanBoot , even if The CleanBoot has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even in the event of fault or strict liability.
- You agree that your only recovery for any damages that you incur, and your exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the direct damages (if any) you actually incur in reasonable and exclusive reliance on the website or content, and for which we may be held liable for by a competent court, of up to a limit of the refund of the amount you paid (if any) in relation to the particular use of the content in total during the month in which the damage first incurred
Links to Third Party Sites
- This Website contains links to other websites operated by parties who are wholly separate from The CleanBoot. Links to all third party sites are identifiable because clicking on them will display the third party’s website URLs, or as otherwise signed as such by The CleanBoot. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only and The CleanBoot cannot be held responsible in any way for the content, operation or availability of such websites.
Competitions, Prize Draws and Promotions
- The CleanBoot may on occasion run competitions or prize drawings either on its own behalf, for other parties or in conjunction with commercial partners. These will be subject to additional rules and conditions, which will be made available at the time of any such competition.
Changes To These Terms