Dispatch and Delivery Policy
Like many online retailers, we guarantee our products; if an item does not meet your expectations, you have the opportunity to return it. Unlike most online retailers, we also guarantee the product selection advice offered website and staff; if an item you’ve purchased based on this advice turns out to be unsuitable, you can return it. If you receive an incorrect order you must contact us within 5 business days to receive the correct item.
In either, case, simply return the item for exchange or refund.
- If you have any questions about our guarantee, please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dispatch and Delivery
- Please allow 3 -5 working days for delivery within Australia and 10 – 14 days outside Australia.
Returns and Exchanges
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days, unworn for a full refund. Please include your receipt.
- Refunds are made in the same form of currency used for the original purchase. For example, if the item were purchased with a credit card, the refund would be issued to the same credit used for the original purchase.
- Returns and exchanges can only be made by mail. Please contact our Admin Center, if you wish to return or cancel an order placed online.
- ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
- You will be given a Return Authorization Number. You will not be able to make an exchange or return without this number.
ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
- We review each return package individually once it’s received and reserve the right to charge a higher restocking fee, up to 40% if goods are not carefully packed for return. Refunds are processed upon receipt of the product and DO NOT include shipping/handling costs.
Returning by Mail
- Within Australia. Returned items must be sent via insured, prepaid Regular Australia Post. Ensuring your return allows you to track your parcel with the Australian Postal Service.
- Outside Australia. Ship goods prepaid, by insured ground shipping. To avoid unnecessary delays, please write “Australia”. Goods returning” on the outside of the package.
- Please Note. Do not return items by UPS or other carriers, as duty and / or brokerage fees will be charged.
- If you are requesting an exchange, please remember to include sufficient payment for the return postage. Where applicable, please contact your local customs office for information about any taxes or duties that may be assessed on a return shipment.
- Please note: Our Processing Center can accept returns in person. For in person returns or exchange please call 0425245009 and you will be directed to our nearest distributor.